Little Van Gogh action concerning : COVID-19
These last two weeks Little Van Gogh has been monitoring the COVID19 situation and followed all recommended measures to limit the diffusion of the virus. All the governments are encouraging the population to minimize contacts as much as possible because the critical spread of the COVID19 which leads multiple offices and public areas to close.
In line with the global work to protects our population’s health, here is how Little Van Gogh will be operating :
– The series of paintings on display at your office will remain there and will be changed when government rules permit it.
– Contact within the team and with external people will be restricted.
– Little Van Gogh continues to be 100% reachable by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone : 02 652 43 43
– The paintings remain for sale but deliveries will only be made by appointment.
– A regular communication will take place with update on the progress with the impact of the pandemic on Little Van Gogh.
Thank you for the trust you have been giving to Little Van Gogh over the years.